ABAS International Update
ABAS INTERNATIONAL WEEK UPDATE
Guidelines for Essay Competition on the forthcoming ABAS International week celebration
Topic: “The Impact of the Reign of Our Heavenly Father on the Unfolding New World Order”
1. Essays shall not exceed 1000 words on A4 size paper.
2. Only documents prepared in English or French Language using Microsoft Word 2003 or higher (or Open Office Writer) on 12 point font-face of Times New Roman, Calibri or Arial will be considered.
3. Margins of 1 inch for the top, bottom, left and right margins respectively shall be allowed.
4. The essay competition is open to all Abasites in Brotherhood of the Cross and Star.
5. Essay must be the original ideas of the author.
6. All essays that do not pass the plagiarism test will be rejected.
7. All submitted essays shall be assessed based on a blind peer review by three or more editors, who will submit an assessment rating using the electronic review form.
8. At the completion of the review, the author will be notified of acceptance/rejection of essays and informed of the page changes.
9. The list of the best ten (10) essays will be published one week to the week-long celebration, and the best three (3) essays will be made public on the grand finale of ABAS Week Celebration, 2019.
10. All submissions must include the name of the author, email, contact number(s) and address.
Submission of essays can be done electronically using the email address email@example.com
In-text references and the reference list must be based on the Harvard reference style.
11. Submission of essays are open from 1st May to 26th May, 2019
12. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions shall go home with N50,000, N30,000 and N20,000 respectively.
NOTE : ANY INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE ORGANIZATION THAT WISHES TO PARTNER WITH ABAS TO RAISE THE FINANCIAL REWARD OF THIS EASY COMPETITION SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT BE EG WORI OR CA NNANNA MONG
ABAS WEEK Media/Publicity TEAM